HTTP protocol is stateless protocol, meaning it does not retain state between user requests.
Each request that is send from browser to the server is treated as independent request that means it is not related to previous request.
When browser sends request for a page following steps happen on server.
1) Instance of webform is created on the server
2) Instance all the controls on the form is created.
3) After webform processing is complete HTML is generated and send to the client.
4) After HTML is send to browser the webform is destroyed on the server.
1) Stateless means neither the client nor the server store
information about the state of the other side of an ongoing connection.
2) HTTP stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol, usually operates over TCP connections.